A man panicked and called police after an adult toy became stuck on his private part, according to police reports in Spain.
Police said that doctors in Ibiza were forced to enlist the help of firefighters on Wednesday to free a German tourist from the clutches of the adult steel toy.
It took firefighters two hours to cut the metal ring, which was described as a kind of shield, which the man had put on his private part.
Firefighters had to change the electric saw batteries twice to free the man.
There was "a lot of sparks" during the operation to remove the sex toy measuring 15 cm in diameter.
The two-hour procedure was described as "very complex" because the man became "more swollen" as time passed. Also, firefighters said that the man complained a lot.
In order to complete the procedure firefighters found it was necessary to administer a full anesthetic.
The fire brigade received its unusual call out at 10:00 pm on Wednesday after doctors in Ibiza Can Misses Hospital discovered that they do not have the tools to do the job. It is not known how the man, a 51-year-old, arrived at the hospital.