SHOCKING; Man Organ Bitten By A Snake

snakeIt is so bad, that these days what is really happening is not encouraging. More evil things are happening than better ones,what is wrong? A man ,35,was rushed to a hospital after a snake bit his p*nis while he was relieving himself in a toilet, according to hospital officials in Israel. The man, 35, of northern Israel was bitten on Friday after the snake suddenly appeared from inside the toilet. The man suffered minor injuries from the bite; fortunately the snake was not venomous..
Rescue workers responded to the scene and took the man to Rambam Medical Center in Haifa, where he received medical treatment, reports Your Jewish News. The man told emergency workers it happened after he went to the toilet to relieve himself and suddenly felt a strong burning sensation in his p*nis. One of the paramedics said the man told him he has seen the snake and it was very small. According to the paramedic, despite the location of the injury, the man managed to stay calm and even had a laugh with workers at his own expense. ‘This is the first time I’ve seen a snake bite like this,’ the paramedic said.
‘Luckily, all tests seem fine and the man is feeling well,’ the paramedic added.‘There will undoubtedly be bite marks on the area in question,’ the hospital said. ‘The snake was not poisonous. The man is currently under observation pending additional test results and as soon as we get the results, he will be able to go home,’ the hospital said.
The man was lucky the snake was not venomous since there are many deadly species commonly found in Israel. Snakes are very territorial and will strike out to protect their space, be it a rocky crevice or a domestic toilet.God help us all.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *