We are new generation of activist using technology in innovative ways to further social change or voice our dissent. We offer online Services that make it easy for students and guests to build a New Social Order. We promotes education as the only way of attaining codewism -: Mental emancipation, Economic determinism, Political freedom, Spiritual and social balance.
The goal of the foundation is to foster the spread of great ideas. It aims to provide a platform for the world's smartest thinkers, greatest visionaries and most-inspiring teachers, so that millions of people can gain a better understanding of the biggest issues faced by the world, and a desire to help create a better future. Core to this goal is a belief that there is no greater force for changing the world than a powerful idea. Consider:
- An idea can be created out of nothing except an inspired imagination.
- An idea weighs nothing.
- It can be transferred across the world at the speed of light for virtually zero cost.
- And yet an idea, when received by a prepared mind, can have extraordinary impact.
- It can reshape that mind's view of the world.
- It can dramatically alter the behavior of the mind's owner.
- It can cause the mind to pass on the idea to others.
Many factors can amplify the power of ideas: mass media, technology and market forces, to name three. So we believe passionately in the power of ideas to change attitudes, lives and ultimately, the world. Therefore we're building here a clearinghouse that offers free knowledge and inspiration from the world's most inspired thinkers.
What we intend to achieve in a long run
- To establish functional, literate communities in Africa
- Promotion of youth education through workshops and seminars, vocational and leadership training courses in African countries;
- To engage in fostering the ability to lead in youth to empower them to fully participate in society.
- To engage in the practice of enhancing the acceptance, tolerance, and understanding of cultural differences within a community, organization, country, or region.
- To describe the differences in race, ethnicity, language, nationality, beliefs, values, religion, and the variety of human cultures within a community, organization, nation, or region.
- To participate in the activity of educating, teaching, training, and imparting knowledge, ideas, and skills to children and youth, both within the formal education system and informally, to give youth the skills to be empowered to fully participate in society.
- To emphasize on improving children's access to health care in Africa, educating families about children's health, and working on issues of health that are specific to children.
- To participate in developing the skills and potential of youth to take the lead in their own development and the development of their communities by enhancing their expertise and awareness about relevant issues and their community, such as youth training on cultural diversity.
- Provision of books and financial assistance to encourage the youngsters to get off the streets to attend classes;
- Publication of journals, guides, surveys, studies, newsletters; conferences, expert group meetings, lectures.
- Running Campaigns to create awareness on HIV and AIDS
- Promoting African businesses and Investment programs
- Create a forum for finding, discussing and developing African economic, social, political, religious freedom
- Offering visitors access to educational materials on African philosophy and culture and other related topics
- Discuss African issues from our African perspectives without the filter and bias of western media
- Create a forum for networking among Africans of every background
- Strive to maintain a holistic view of Africans by emphasizing the multidimensionality of African diverse cultures, businesses, fashions, entertainment, artistry and other forms of self-expressions.
- Feature stories and profiles emphasizing African successes and strengths countering the negative bias stereotype overwhelmingly broadcast in most western media
· Codewit News informs and prompts concerned African citizens and other human rights activists globally to act, denouncing officially-sanctioned corruption, the material impoverishment of its citizenry, defilement of the environment, and the callous disregard of the democratic principles enshrined in the constitution of different nations in Africa.
· Codewit also allows people to easily upload and share articles on www.codewit.com and across the Internet through websites, mobile devices, blogs, and email.
· Codewit is the premier destination to read and share African stories worldwide through a Web experience. Staffed 24 hours, seven days a week by a dedicated staff in Codewit News headquarters in Helsinki, Finland and in Nigeria. Codewit.com relies heavily on codewit's global team of almost 500 authors and professionals.
· Codewit is an independent web only newspaper covering range of issues from business, news, careers, education, entertainment & sports, free downloads global news, jobs & vacancies, technology, travel & places, about Nigeria and Africa and the rest of the world.
- Codewit.com was founded in 2007 by Anthony Claret. The founder believes that Codewit Network would teach people particularly African youths to understand and challenge the present problems in their communities and search for an African solution.