Welcome to Internet Networking Class.Â I hope you will find the contents here useful and informative.
This Course is Online Based and run throughout the Year. In this Course You willÂ :
- Gain a comprehensive technical introduction to TCP/IP.
- Learn how toÂ Configure hosts and access internetworks using TCP/IP protocols
- Identify the role of each TCP/IP components
- Use all major TCP/IP application services including: FTP, TELNET, HTTP and NFS
- Avoid common internetworking problemsÂ
- Troubleshoot TCP/IP networks using protocol analysis techniquesÂ
- Employ popular Internet/intranet tools: FTP, Web browsers, WWW and others
- Get extensive hands-on exercises which provides you withÂ the practical experience you need to configure a host, employ TCP/IP tools, use application services and access TCP/IP-based internetwork.
Who Should Attend It:
The course is designed for College and university students offering any Networking. However,
Anyone working with TCP/IP protocols, or involved in developing or migrating to TCP/IP networks or accessing Internet services.
Familiarity with local area network concepts and either Windows or UNIX is helpful.
Hands-On Training Exercises:
You are expected to do the exercises on the course to test your ability. All the
exercises throughout this course provide practical experience with TCP/IP internetworking issues and services, including:
Â Â 1. Deploying protocol analysis techniques for Internet protocols: IP, ARP, TCP, UDP and HTTP
Â Â 2. Solving duplicate IP address problems
Â Â 3. Troubleshooting IP configuration problems
Â Â 4. Building internets with IP routers: configuration and testing
Â Â 5. Troubleshooting TCP/IP networks with ICMP and ping
Â Â 6. Exploiting FTP and TELNET
Â Â 7. Performing detailed protocol analysis of FTP sessions
Â Â 8. Decoding HTTP traffic
Thanks Hope you will enjoy the course