Sexual health

Photos: Charging iPhone Burns Woman’s Breast

According to reports, the 24-year-old mother of one was left with serious infection from a painful inch burn and there’s fear that she might be unable to breast feed again should she have another child.

according to UK’s DailyMail, she fell asleep lying across her charging iPhone 4 but woke up in agony the next day with a five inch burn on her breast.

Ms Baxter was rushed to hospital where doctors attempted to treat the wound with antibiotic cream and painkillers…

see photo of her badly damaged breast..viewers description is advised

Anthony-Claret Onwutalobi
Anthony-Claret Onwutalobi
Anthony-Claret is a software Engineer, entrepreneur and the founder of Codewit INC and CEO of Portia Web Solutions. Mr. Claret publishes and manages the content on Codewit Word News website and associated websites. He's a writer, IT Expert, great administrator, technology enthusiast, social media lover and all around digital guy.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.