Should the government negotiate with them?
Boko Haram said they were ready to ceasefire but gave conditions:
1. Former Head of State, Muhammed Buhari as leader of the negotiating team.
2. Dialogue must take place in Saudi Arabia, not Nigeria
3. Arrest and prosecution of former Governor of Borno State, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff.
4. All their members who were arrested must be released immediately.
5. Their wives and children who were displaced following the crises should be rehabilitated into the society.