Nigeria: Lagos Deputy Governor’s house gutted by fire

0 0
Spread the love
Read Time:22 Second

deputy-govWe have received reports that the home of the Adejoke Orelope Adefulire, the deputy Governor of Lagos State, has been gutted by fire.

The fire is said to be caused by an electric wire fault.

The men of the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) and the Lagos fire services, have reported at her Osborne Road, Victoria Island home, to put out the fire.
We will keep you updated on this story as it develops.

Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleepy
Sleepy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %

Facebook Comments

Previous post Nigeria: We watched our kids roast to death like goats
Next post Nigeria:Governor Wada’s broken leg has been fixed

Average Rating

5 Star
0%
4 Star
0%
3 Star
0%
2 Star
0%
1 Star
0%

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.