(1) Nigerian 6-3 3 4 Education system was introduced in 1982. Before then, 6-5-4 system is what was been implemented in Nigeria, how come the result of this candidate is indicating that he graduated at class six? Where did this class six candidate emerge from in 1961?
(2) When was katsina state created? Was this so called glorified secondary school existing in this state before it was created? Because we know that katsina state or SSCE exam wasn't in existence in 1962.
(3) When did Nigeria introduce the inclusion of student passport picture in their certificate? Is it not in 1998/1999 badge? So how possible a picture of a candidate is showing in the certificate that purportedly claimed to be from 1961 record?
(4) Usually, the exam numbers are assigned to students in Alphabetical order using the surname as a primary argument. Is Mohammed or Buhari the surname of this candidate?
(5) Since this is an official document, it suppose to have an official name. which one of this is the official correct name of this candidate Muhammadu or Mohammed ? Because the result has different name from the official name he is currently using now as a candidate for presidency.
(6) Katsina was not in existence in 1961 so how come the Cambridge result sheet that was presented with this statement of result is showing katsina in it.
(7) Based on the candidate account, He claimed that he graduated in 1961 with many prominent Nigerians, including General Shehu Yar’adua, former chief of staff at the Supreme Headquarters, and Justice Umaru Abdullahi, a former President of the Court of Appeal. He said he sat for the University of Cambridge/WASC Examination together with them in 1961, the year they graduated. He retorted that his examination number was 8280002, and he passed the examination in the Second Division.
But we know that Shehu Musa Yar Adua joined the Army in 1959, aged 17…So how come Buhari graduated with Shehu Musa Yar' Adua in 1961? Does it mean Shehu Musa Yar' Adua was still in secondary school when he joined the army? They obviously never joined the Army in the same year, and SMYA was even senior to Buhari in rank… Shehu Musa Yar' Adua was Born 5 March 1943, in Katsina, British Nigeria and Died 8 December 1997 (aged 54)
As for me, they should have done a better job than this