I am being victimized for quitting an affair with Chisco Boss -Accused Lady

0 0
Read Time:2 Minute, 12 Second

A 33-year-old applicant, Chinenye Chinwuba, is alleging that her attempt to quit a love affair she had with Chisco Transport boss, Chidi Anyaegbu – has led to her being charged before an Igbosere magistrate’s court for threatening the transporter’s life. The prosecuting police Augustine Onwuemene, told the court that the Ms Chinenye committed the offence between November 2013 and August 20, 2014, at about 4pm, at 15 Ruxton road at Ikoyi area of Lagos…

He said that she sent a threat text message to Chief Chidi Anyaegbu – saying she would eliminate him and his family and that they will go to hell fire for eternity.

According to the prosecutor, the offence is punishable under Section 230 of the Criminal Laws of Lagos State of

Ms Chinenye however denied the accusations saying Chief Anyaegbu was the one who brought her to Lagos from Onitsha in Anambra State on August 5, 2012.
She said Anyaegbu was her lover and that they started dating immediately she got to Lagos, adding that their initial agreement was for him to help her get a job which he promised but failed to do.
According to her, the two started having an affair in 2012, which made the Chisco boss to give her a two-room apartment in one of his houses in Lekki.
She said: “I told him I was quitting the relationship and ever since then, he has been harassing me. Last December, he took me to Tinubu magistrate’s court, alleging that I stole hisN1.5 million.
“He told me that the only way he could forget about the matter was for me to continue with the relationship.
“I only sent him an insulting text message, I never sent him a death threat.
“On March 15, he sent at least eight thugs to my house and they threw my things and my little boy out. The people in the compound were aware of the incident.
“He then said he had rented another apartment for me at Ikoyi, which is where I am currently living but I insisted the relationship could not continue.
“Last Sunday, while I was at home, a Police Inspector came in to my apartment and told me that I was under arrest. The case at the Tinubu court is still ongoing.”
Magistrate Olagbende granted the defendant bail in the sum of N25,000 and one responsible surety in like sum.
She adjourned the matter till September 8, 2014 for trial.

About Post Author

Anthony-Claret Ifeanyi Onwutalobi

Anthony-Claret is a software Engineer, entrepreneur and the founder of Codewit INC. Mr. Claret publishes and manages the content on Codewit Word News website and associated websites. He's a writer, IT Expert, great administrator, technology enthusiast, social media lover and all around digital guy.
0 0 %
0 0 %
0 0 %
0 0 %
0 0 %
0 0 %

Average Rating

5 Star
4 Star
3 Star
2 Star
1 Star

Leave a ReplyCancel reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.