In Nigeria today, there are many revered men of God who are as powerful as they are influential. In this league are some powerful Catholic Reverend Fathers whose integrity are still very much intact, in spite of all the rot and sacrileges in Christendom these days. These Reverend Fathers are holy and still keep to their calling, leaving no room whatsoever for compromise or deviation from all Catholics norms and doctrines. Unlike many men of God nowadays who are meddling in politics, making names and money for themselves in the process, these Reverend Fathers are apolitical. Most of them own prayer ministries, and even schools. They are renowned for accurate predictions, healing and life-changing counseling, coupled with parishes that each one of them coordinate.
1. Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Ede is one of these powerful and influential Reverend Fathers in Nigeria. He is the founder of Catholic Prayer Ministry of the Holy Spirit, Elele, Rivers State. Fr. (Father) Ede as he is called, is perhaps the first Catholic Priest whose miracle works remain very popular and unequaled in the history of Catholic church in Nigeria. He is a household name in the area of breaking of curses/yokes, and healing of the sick through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.
A power-packed monthly miracle program he holds at Pilgrimage Center, Elele town, Rivers Sate, usually attracts thousands of Christians, and even non-Christians from all parts of the country who always besiege the place, every month for breakthroughs in all areas of life. Beyond the transformation that this fire-brand Priest has brought to the pattern of worship in the Catholic Church, he is the proprietor of 2 reputable institutions of higher learning. He is the proprietor of Our Savior Institute of Science and Technology, (OSISATEC) Enugu State and Madonna University Okija, Anambra State.
2. Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka in Enugu, a very popular firebrand preacher of the gospel. Signs and Wonders usually follow his powerful ministrations. Mbaka’s weekly all-night adoration crusade at Emene, Enugu, has continued to be a big crowd-pulling prograM as many Catholic faithful always throng the round to attend the program. Though many of his ministrations and preachingS are controversial, and sometimes anti-government, this has not in any way diminished the ever-soaring profile of the priest. His miracles have, in no small way, helped in letting many young parishioners stay put in Catholic, because all they would have got in Pentecostal, miracle-happening churches, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka makes happen in Catholic Church. His miracles have brought Pentecostals, Methodists, and Anglicans etc to swell the Roman Catholic crowd. People come from abroad to attend his crusade. Fr. Mbaka is not just a charismatic preacher, he is also an anointed singer. His recorded messages on VCDs, DVDs and audio tapes are fast-selling in the market.His AQUARAPHA sachet water is second to none in the South East.
3.Rev Fr. Paul Obayi a.k.a. Okunaerere rings a bell among Catholics, non-Catholics and pagans alike in the South-East part of the country. His escapades in the kingdom of darkness in recent years have brought him into limelight in the Roman Catholic fold.
His exploits made him a prospective new generation Catholic cleric of the likes of Rev. Father Ede and Father Ejike Mbaka as his Okunaerere Catholic Adoration Ministry started about nine years ago is now well known.
Today, he is the most sought after Catholic Priest in Nsukka Catholic Diocese because of his spiritual power to destroy the works of kingdom of darkness and liberate souls under satanic bondage.
4. Rev. Fr. Dominic Nwobodo the director, Vincentian Retreat Center, Lagos, is another revered Catholic Priest who usually performs miracles and win souls for Christ in Nigeria. Convinced that Nwobodo has the divine gift as a miracle worker, the Catholic Archdiocese of Lagos gave him the approval to establish the Vincentian Retreat Center in the Ojodu area of Lagos. Today, the Center has become a pilgrimage of some sorts, as miracles-seeking people troop to the Center in search of divine solutions to their myriads of problems. Programs he organize include, counseling for couples, monthly midnight vigil and breaking of curses. Fr. Dom, as he is fondly called, has successfully carved a niche for himself in this regard.
5. Rev. Fr. Basil Gbuzue is another Catholic Priest whose exploits for God cannot be underestimated. He is renowned for his prayers and never-seen-before miracles.His prayers and miracles have transformed many lives, from the path of destruction, abject poverty to fulfillment and abundance, in all area of their lives. There are testifiers to the goodness of God through the hands of Fr. Basi Gbuzue. He uses a particular Holy Water, which we gathered, works wonder. This has continued to draw different caliber of people in need of spiritual help, to him from all over the world.
6. Rev. Fr. Paschal Tochukwu Ekediegwu, the Parish Priest at St. Mary’s Church, Akuke, Enugu State. He is highly respected, as a result of his miracle works, and his life-transforming miracles to many. He has been severally invited, even outside Nigeria for Prayers.
7. Rev. Fr. Mario David Dibie , a catholic priest and missionary based at Issele-Uku is rapidly changing the lives of Nigerians everywhere and bringing hope to the poor; the destitute and the spiritually challenged. Fr. Mario David Dibie is the director Emmaus School of Evangelization and also the Director of Retreats, Lumen Christ Family at Issele-Uku Diocese. Fr. Dibie was ordained in 1999 and he was later appointed assistant Director of Emmaus School of Evangelization at All Saints Parish, Onicha Ugbo. His commitment to serve the people even more was found when he was appointed Director of Retreats and Mission which in turn grew to the weekly Tuesday for prayers and counseling groups at Shepherd Chapel at Issele-Uku. The group grew very rapidly and soon the center could no longer contain the congregation. Fr. Dibie named the Tuesday prayer group the “Lumen Christi family in honor of S.S. Peter and Paul.
8. Rev. Fr. Anthony Mario Ozele , the founder and spiritual director CATHOLIC WORLD EVANGELICAL OUTREACH Orerokpe. His life, ministry and evangelical work has drawn people both within and abroad. His ministry has changed the lives of thousands and also many has been freed from the shackle of the devil through his prayers and preaching
9.Rev Fr. Patrick Henry Edet from Mbo L.G.A in Akwa Ibom State. He is the founder of GRACE FAMILY OUTREACH in Nigeria. A programme we have been listening to in Radio and Television.
10. Rev.Fr. Emmanuel Obimma(Ebube Muonso), spiritual director of HOLY GHOST ADORATION MINISTRY UKE IN ANAMBRA state