YOUR E-MAIL ALERTS:
Your E-mail Alerts is a free, personalized news alerting service created for you.
With Codewit’s new service, you can:
• Sign up for Your E-mail Alerts and follow the news that matters to you.
• Become part of a community of well-informed people.
• Receive the Latest Job Vacancies from our pool of Employers.
• Receive Newsletters, News Updates, Current Events & political Analysis on African
• Get updated information on Internship, Scholarship, Grant, and Financial Aids Opportunities.
• Get information about Studying Abroad Opportunities and Career Advice.
• Receive Vital and invaluable information at your disposal such as Business Advice, Professional Networking etc.
• Receive Skills training information and development through membership interaction and board discussions.
• Get free Products, services, and Brand Marketing on the discussion board.
• Ask questions and get answers from members all over the world.
• Experience a new way of information sharing and retrieval.
• Have the opportunity to purchase quality products at affordable price
• Be able to market any product through our classified ad section
• Access to members-only content & lots more.
• Customize your delivery options to fit your schedule and be alerted as a story is published on Codewit.com. Receive your alerts daily or weekly.
• Easily manage your alerts. Edit, delete, suspend or re-activate them at any time.
Register to be a member and begin customizing your e-mail alerts today!
Be the first to know with a variety of e-mail news services. Receiving breaking news alerts, delivered straight to your e-mail address. Follow the latest news on politics, technology, health or the topics that interest you most. Or stay informed on what’s coming up on your favourite Codewit TV and Headline News programs.
Codewit offers e-mail updates as numerous and diverse as your tastes. Register now and select from the various e-mails.
ADVERTISE ON CODEWIT.COM:
Advertise with us! Get information about advertising on the Codewit Websites or check out our Advert Policy.
SUBMIT YOUR BUSINESS ON CODEWIT.COM:
Submit your business with us for free to get your business to the world.
SELL YOUR PRODUCTS FOR SALE:
Submit and Sell your products at Codewit classified ad section
LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
CODEWIT INTERACTIVE SERVICE AGREEMENT:
View the terms of the Codewit Interactive Services Agreement.
CODEWIT COMMENT POLICY:
Codewit encourages you to add comment to our discussions. You may not post any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or other material that would violate the law. Please note that Codewit makes reasonable efforts to review all comments prior to posting and Codewit may edit comments for clarity or to keep out questionable or off-topic material. All comments should be relevant to the post and remain respectful of other authors and commenters. By submitting your comment, you hereby give Codewit the right, but not the obligation, to post, air, edit, exhibit, telecast, cablecast, webcast, re-use, publish, reproduce, use, license, print, distribute or otherwise use your comment(s) and accompanying personal identifying information via all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, in perpetuity. Codewit Privacy Statement.
To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used
CODEWIT’S REPRINT AND COPYRIGHT INFORMATION:
Copyrights and Copyright Agent. Codewit respects the rights of all copyright holders and in this regard, Codewit has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of subscribers and account holders who infringe the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Codewits Copyright Agent the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. ¤ 512:
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Codewit’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this site can be reached by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For General Enquiry: For general information, tips, ideas, etc. email: email@example.com
Our lives begin to end on the day we become silent about things that matter…[as] injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere
- For any questions or requests other than copyright issues, please view our extensive FAQs.