Article Submission tips: How Can I submit article in codewit.com
Once you have registered, you should be able to submit your article. To do that, follow these instructions:
– Go to https://www.codewit.com and log in by entering the username/password that you registered with in the fields at the top right of the page.
– Once you have logged in, go to the registered area, and you will see a ‘Post-New Article’ button. Click on this button – it will take you to a form where you can submit your article.
– Follow the five simple instructions on the form. In other words, enter the following:
– the title of your article;
– your name;
– some introductory text for your article;
– the main body of your article;
– Then click on the Save button, and you are done.
Please note that we now require all new authors to use their real names when submitting articles. Also, please ensure that your article meets the guidelines above, as repeated submissions of non-standard articles could result in the removal of your ability to submit articles.
Observance of these guidelines will greatly increase the writer’s chance of being published. The Codewit News however is under no obligation to publish any work submitted.
Thank you, and welcome to CN.